- 1.system preferences➝security & privacy: turn off "Disable automatic login"
- 2.system preferences➝security & privacy: turn off "require pasword after sleep or screen saver"
- 3.system preferences➝security & privacy: keep login/user password (safety reasons)
- 4.system preferences➝security & privacy: allow app store and identified developers
- 5.system preferences➝Desktop & Screen saver: turn off screen saver
- 6.system preferences➝mission control: turn on "when switching to an applicatipon, switch to a Space with open window"
- 7.system preferences➝battery➝[laptop only, while on battery]: Turn off display after "never"
- 8.(laptop only) system preferences➝battery: turn off "automatic graphic switch" + turn off "slightly dim the display" + turn off "Optimise video streaming"
- 9.system preferences➝battery➝power adapter: Turn off display after "never"
- 10.system preferences➝security & privacy➝advanced➝turn on "require administrator password to acess system-wide preferences"
Not all touchscreens will work seamlessly with Apple devices. Refer to manufacturers guidelines for more details.